"SBSettings 3.0 is working well. I plan to release it soon since most the new features are also working on 2.0. I am not yet done but here is the current changelog:
- DYLIB: Modified for all the changes required to work on 3.0 (with proper patched jailbreak, not working with public jailbreak on 3.0).
- DYLIB: Added status bar date. This will put the date in your statusbar right by your clock. This defaults off and you must enable it in the more app. See screenshot of statusbar with this enabled:
- DYLIB: Massively reworked SSH and EDGE toggles. Solved the low memory freeze ups previously seen when hitting refresh or trying to toggle EDGE or SSH. This was a major issue on current versions of SBSettings. It seems totally solved.
- DYLIB: Massively reworked WiFi toggle since it didn’t work on 3.0. It toggles very quickly now.
- DYLIB: Massively reworked phone toggle (airplane) since it didnt work on 3.0. Phone toggle is also instant.
- DYLIB: Added a single tap status bar to close the SBSettings window in 3.0 only. This is because home button brings up the search and there was some interference (enough that I felt annoyed). So you can swipe to open the window, tap to close.
- Both: Added ability to move toggle order around.
- More app: Added mobile substrate extensions manager. You can now troubleshoot a poorly performing device by disabling and enabling various installed mobile substrate extensions. (Requires respring after toggling).
- More app: Added numeric wifi, numeric GMS (phone) to extras menu. (Note: the 3.0 version of numeric battery looks different. Remember this is just enabled by SBSettings. It’s a feature of springboard).
- More app: Added statusbar date toggle button in extras menu to enable or disable statusbar date.
- Revved version to 3.0 since this version works with iPhone OS 3.0. It should work with 2.0-3.0.
- Reworked how root requiring toggles work. As such, we can now system out to processes as root. This enables Safari download and other toggles! (Expect them soon).