Η λύση δεν άργησε να έρθει για τους κατοχους του 3GS που για τον οποιοδήποτε λόγο είτε κανανε update (πριν της σχετικες ανακοινώσεις) είτε αγοράσανε την συσκευή τους με το OS 3.1 δεν μπορέσανε να κάνουνε backup το ECID ....
NOTE: Ο οδηγός αναφέρεται ΑΠΟΚΛΕΙΣΤΙΚΑ σε χρήστες iPhone 3GS με OS 3.1
Apparently iH8sn0w managed to find a way to provide the ECID signed to all users who have not had time to save it. This will make it possible to downgrade your iPhone 3GS firmware from 3.1 to 3.0. What is written below is solely and exclusively for the iPhone 3GS owners who have installed by mistake firmware 3.1 and are interested in getting their certificate in order to run the Jailbreak (when it is ready to DevTeam).
To obtain your certificate file you should:
1. Find your ECID (a 16 digit number that you can get by following this guide)
2. Once you have the number, connect to the site http://purplera1n.com and paste the figure in the black box found under the Apple logo and Microsoft, then click Enter.
3. This will help you to download a file that you send via email to this address: email@example.com
4. Now you just have to wait for the response of the ih8sn0w. He will re-create the files for you IBSS, IBEC and the signed certificate.
If the site does not work, alternatively you can use this other method to get the two files IBSS and IBEC:
1. Use IBSS & IBEC Grabber (for Mac and PC) while doing a restore of the iPhone firmware 3.1
2. When the restoration is complete you will end up with two files stored on your computer and you send them to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within minutes you should receive back those 2 files, including digital signature that will allow you to downgrade and jailbreak when the DevTeam will release the new Tool. In other words, this guide lets you get the ECID signed to all those people who have not had time to save or who had recently bought an iPhone 3GS with firmware 3.1 already installed.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από: iPhoneHellas, 13/09/2009 - 11:41