iPH Admin

• 640.961 μηνύματα
  • Twitter:@iphonehellas
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
  • Κινητό: iPhone 6 Plus
  • Tablet:iPad 3 +4G
  • GameCenter:iPhoneHellas

Δημοσίευση 29/09/2014 - 23:17

Σύμφωνα με αναφορές χρηστών στο forum του Macrumors, η επιλογή "Reset All Settings" στο iOS 8, προκαλεί τη διαγραφή όλων των αρχείων iWork ( Pages, Keynote, Numbers) που είναι αποθηκευμένα στο iCloud Drive.

Because iOS 8 was so sluggish on my iPad 3 I reset all settings (No data or media will be deleted) and sped it up BUT deleted my iWork data! Then promptly synced and deleted it in iCloud.I have public beta of Yosemite so can't roll back via time machine. I have no pre iOS 8 backups in iTunes or iCloud to revert to (well iCloud device backups don't contain cloud documents and I should have iOS 7 backups in iTunes but can't find any. iCloud has no trash like dropbox. They seem gone forever.

Το Macrumors επιβεβαιώνει το bug:

In our own testing, using "Reset All Settings" deleted all iWork documents stored in iCloud Drive on the iPhone and on iCloud.com. After allowing time for syncing to a Mac running OS X Yosemite, all of the documents disappeared from that machine as well. Preview and TextEdit documents, which cannot be accessed on the iPhone, remained untouched on the Mac.

There appears to be no simple way to recover iCloud Drive documents that have been erased by "Reset All Settings" in Yosemite, and several people who have been affected by the bug are now in contact with Apple support in an effort to retrieve their documents. A Mavericks user was, however, able to recover his files from a backup folder, and OS X Yosemite users may also have luck with recovering files via Time Machine.

Behind the Scenes...

Ad

Ad

Team
iPhoneHellas
3,1416 μηνύματα
Twitter: @android
Φύλο: Όπως το δει κανείς
Κινητό: Android
Tablet: Για τα κουνούπια

Γιατί να γίνετε μέλη;

Χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 0