Plustic is a new and promising startup in the field of mobile payments, backed by Athens Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation. We seek for a passionate developer, with proven developing experience, to join our founding team and work on site or remotely.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of MongoDB and server-side templating languages like Jade
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding of AngularJS or BackboneJS or EmberJS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Send your CV at info(at)plustic.me. Feel free to share!