3 μηνύματα σε αυτό το θέμα

#1   efib

efib

iPH Elite Poster

• 2.944 μηνύματα
  • Φύλο: Δ/Α
  • Κινητό: iPhone 4S

Δημοσίευση 24/07/2019 - 13:03

Hi, I know one of your passwords is: ******    !!!!!!!!ΟΝΤΩΣ ΕΝΑΣ ΚΩΔΙΚΟΣ ΜΟΥ!!!!!!!!!

Your computer was infected with my private malware, your browser wasn't updated / patched, in such case it's enough to just visit some website where my iframe is placed to get automatically infected, if you want to find out more - Google: "Drive-by exploit".

My malware gave me full access to all your accounts (see password above), full control over your computer and it also was possible to spy on you over your webcam.

I collected all your private data and I RECORDED YOU (through your webcam) SATISFYING YOURSELF!

After that I removed my malware to not leave any traces and this email was sent from some hacked server.

I can publish the video of you and all your private data on the whole web, social networks, over email of all contacts.

But you can stop me and only I can help you out in this situation.

The only way to stop me, is to pay exactly 800$ in bitcoin (BTC).

It's a very good offer, compared to all that horrible shit that will happen if I publish everything!

You can easily buy bitcoin here: www.paxful.com , www.coingate.com , www.coinbase.com , or check for bitcoin ATM near you, or Google for other exchanger.
You can send the bitcoin directly to my wallet, or create your own wallet first here: www.login.blockchain.com/en/#/signup/ , then receive and send to mine.

My bitcoin wallet is: 1GAdm1HyyN9mAdx7j9WzfJyFtiiWbHNirF

Copy and paste my wallet, it's (cAsE-sEnSEtiVE)

You got 3 days time to pay.

As I got access to this email account, I will know if this email has already been read.
If you get this email multiple times, it's to make sure that you read it, my mailer script is configured like this and after payment you can ignore it.
After receiving the payment, I remove all your data and you can life your live in peace like before.

Next time update your browser before browsing the web!

Μόλις είδα αυτο το email που έχει οντως έναν κωδικό μου, υπάρχει περίπτωση να έχει πρόσβαση σε άλλους κωδικούς μου; Τί πρέπει να κάνω τώρα για να είναι ασφαλή τα στοιχεία μου.

Ad

Ad

Team
iPhoneHellas
3,1416 μηνύματα
Twitter: @android
Φύλο: Όπως το δει κανείς
Κινητό: Android
Tablet: Για τα κουνούπια

Γιατί να γίνετε μέλη;

#2   efib

efib

iPH Elite Poster

• 2.944 μηνύματα

Δημοσίευση 24/07/2019 - 13:39

Ολα καλα, το googlαρα και ειναι σπαμ που βρήκε τον κωδικο μου και το email μου απο ενα breach που είχε γινει.

Θα ηθελα να δω αν εχω καποιο κακοβουλο λογισμικο ομως, πως μπορει να γινει αυτο; Να παρω καποιο antivirus; Macbook εχω

Αυτο ειναι οκ https://www.malwarebytes.com/mac/ ?

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από: efib, 24/07/2019 - 13:44

#3   kiriakosa

kiriakosa

iPH Elite Poster

• 2.086 μηνύματα
  • Twitter:@Kiriakosa
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
  • Κινητό: iPhone XS Max
  • Tablet:iPad Pro 3rd gen
  • GameCenter:kiriakosa

Δημοσίευση 24/07/2019 - 13:50

Το βρήκες μόνη σου, στο άλλο θέμα σου απάντησα! Νομιζω πάντως πως δεν έχεις τίποτα.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4   efib

efib

iPH Elite Poster

• 2.944 μηνύματα

Δημοσίευση 27/07/2019 - 14:40

Καλησπέρα, ναι, ολα καλα τελικα :) ευχαριστω πολύ !

Χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 1

0 μέλη, 1 επισκέπτες, 0 ανώνυμοι χρήστες