Μετάβαση στο περιεχόμενο

Φωτογραφία
* * * * * 3 ψήφοι

Ο άνθρωπος που βρήκε το περίφημο iPhone 4 Prototype σε κάποιο Bar μιλάει στο Reddit

• Παρακαλούμε συνδεθείτε για να απαντήσετε
4 μηνύματα σε αυτό το θέμα

#1   nikosgnr

nikosgnr

iPH Legendarious

• 113.564 μηνύματα
  • Twitter:@nikosgnr
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
  • Κινητό: iPhone 2G
  • GameCenter:nikosgnr

Δημοσίευση 26/06/2013 - 16:31

Αναρτημένη εικόνα

Έχουν περάσει 3 χρόνια απο τότε που το iPhone 4 έκανε τη 1η του εμφάνιση πολύ πριν την επίσημη παρουσιάση του σε ένα Bar.. Αλήθεια ή μια καλοστημένη ιστορία, δε θα μάθουμε ποτέ. Το μόνο σίγουρο είναι πως πρόκειται για ένα απο τα πιο περίεργα "ατυχήματα" στην ιστορία της Apple. Ο Brian Hogan μίλησε στο Reddit στο γνωστό AMA (Ask Me Everything) και είπε πολλά..

When I was 21 I was at a bar pretty late at night with 2 friends. After the last call both of my friends went to the bathroom, as they left a random drunk guy came out, walked up to me, picked up the phone on the bar stool next to me, and said don't forget your phone! I told him it wasn't mine and I didn't know who it belonged to. Random drunk guy hands me the phone and tasks me with finding its owner. I ask around and cant figure out who it belongs to, and after my friends returned we left and walked home having intentions of figuring out who the phone belonged to and giving it back.

Η συσκευή πουλήθηκε στο Gizmodo προσφέροντας του $5.000 για την ιστορία και άλλα $3.000 αν επιβεβαιωνόταν πως όντως η συσκευή ήταν πραγματική. Όπως ο ίδιος αναφέρει, τελικά χρειάστηκαν παραπάνω απο $5.000 για τον δικηγόρο..

Gizmodo told me they would give me $5,000 for the story, and another $3,000 after it was confirmed by Apple to be real. They knew that there was no way in hell I was going to be able to ask for the $3,000 after the story aired, but I didn't. I ended up having to hire and expensive lawyer and had to pay him much much more than $5,000.

Ο Brian συνεχίζει λέγοντας..

According to Apple the phone had no monetary value. According to the courts the phone was worth $250 which me and the other guy charged had to pay in the form of a $125 fine each.

It was extremely tough on my family, there were news vans in front of my house and we ended up staying at a hotel in the east bay for a week until they left. My name got out in the media because my girlfriend at the time made a Facebook post about it, which I asked her to delete, but the press found her and she couldn't deal with all the stress that followed and we broke up maybe 3 months after that.

All it all probably 3 weeks after the police first tracked me down. Turns out my room mate was talking to the cops the whole time, giving them everything they wanted to try and collect a reward. She took pictures of my things, wrote down conversations, and flat out lied about certain stuff so the cops could get the most damning case possible. She told them when I caught wind of what she was doing and they came to "talk." I went to my parents house and she told them where that too.

Yeah it was the whole ios! Basic iPhone keys with a few apps. When I plugged it into my computer it asked for a version of iTunes that didn't exist and it bricked at some point after that. I don't actually know why it bricked.

Όσο για τον υπάλληλο που το ξέχασε;

I found out two days ago that he got fired, but then rehired. I had always been under the impression that he wasn't fired, but in telling my story to another Apple employee on Sunday, he told me that he was fired because of it. I really felt bad when I heard that.

Μπορείτε να διαβάσετε όλο το Story εδώ.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από: nikosgnr, 26/06/2013 - 16:41

| JailBreak Means System Customization |

LG8ISzO.gif

Ad

Ad

Team
iPhoneHellas
3,1416 μηνύματα
Twitter: @android
Φύλο: Όπως το δει κανείς
Κινητό: Android
Tablet: Για τα κουνούπια

Γιατί να γίνετε μέλη;

#2   monotis

monotis

iPH Contributor

• 1.164 μηνύματα
  • Φύλο: Δ/Α

Δημοσίευση 27/06/2013 - 23:37

Mουφες-ψεμματα και μαρκετινγ....

Υ.Γ. Εδω σκηνοθετουν ταξιδια στη σεληνη,και ολοκληρα σεναρια επιστημονικης φαντασιας που ειναι φιδια και κρατανε δεκαετιες ολοκληρες,(το πειραμα φιλαδελφειας και πολλα αλλα)εκει θα κολλουσαν.

#3   atari4

atari4

iPH Hero

• 5.327 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone XS Max
  • Tablet:Άλλο
  • GameCenter:YNWA

Δημοσίευση 28/06/2013 - 06:36

Mουφες-ψεμματα και μαρκετινγ....

Υ.Γ. Εδω σκηνοθετουν ταξιδια στη σεληνη,και ολοκληρα σεναρια επιστημονικης φαντασιας που ειναι φιδια και κρατανε δεκαετιες ολοκληρες,(το πειραμα φιλαδελφειας και πολλα αλλα)εκει θα κολλουσαν.

Μπορει. 100% σιγουρος ομως δε μπορεις να εισαι.

Καποιος καποτε ελεγε οτι η γη δεν ειναι επιπεδη (tip: οχι ο ζουγανελης).

You'll Never Walk Alone

#4   hostolis

hostolis

iPH Enthousiast

• 428 μηνύματα

Δημοσίευση 28/06/2013 - 11:38

:lol: :lol: χαχαχαχαχαχα

Είσαι για το /r/conspiracy χαχαχαχαχαχαχα

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από: hostolis, 28/06/2013 - 11:38

#5   gordito

gordito

iPH Member

• 246 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone 4

Δημοσίευση 28/06/2013 - 13:48

Παλιες καλες εποχες.

Χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 1