iPH Admin

• 640.961 μηνύματα
  • Twitter:@iphonehellas
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
  • Κινητό: iPhone 6 Plus
  • Tablet:iPad 3 +4G
  • GameCenter:iPhoneHellas

Δημοσίευση 14/04/2010 - 16:36

Η Apple εξέδωσε σήμερα επίσημη ανακοίνωση στην οποία αναφέρεται ότι λόγω αυξημένης ζήτησης η κυκλοφορία του iPad στις χώρες εκτός USA μετατίθεται για τον μήνα Μάιο!

Επιπλέον, οι διεθνείς τιμές διάθεσης του iPad θα ανακοινωθούν στις 10 Μαϊου! Την ίδια ημέρα θα αρχίσουν και οι επίσημες προ-παραγγελίες της συσκευής.

Ακολουθεί η ανακοίνωση της Apple:

Although we have delivered more than 500,000 iPads during its first week, demand is far higher than we predicted and will likely continue to exceed our supply over the next several weeks as more people see and touch an iPad™. We have also taken a large number of pre-orders for iPad 3G models for delivery by the end of April.

Faced with this surprisingly strong US demand, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the international launch of iPad by one month, until the end of May. We will announce international pricing and begin taking online pre-orders on Monday, May 10. We know that many international customers waiting to buy an iPad will be disappointed by this news, but we hope they will be pleased to learn the reason—the iPad is a runaway success in the US thus far.

Behind the Scenes...

Ad

Ad

Team
iPhoneHellas
3,1416 μηνύματα
Twitter: @android
Φύλο: Όπως το δει κανείς
Κινητό: Android
Tablet: Για τα κουνούπια

Γιατί να γίνετε μέλη;

#2   mike26

mike26

iPH Enthousiast

• 369 μηνύματα

Δημοσίευση 14/04/2010 - 17:47

Να ειναι καλα το ebay

#3   Alex0077

Alex0077

iPH Master

• 5.732 μηνύματα
  • Κινητό: iPhone 6S
  • GameCenter:ALEX0077

Δημοσίευση 14/04/2010 - 18:35

Μήπως όλα αυτά γίνονται για λόγους διαφήμισης???
Έχω βαρεθεί αυτό το πράγμα με την apple.. Και με τα 3 iPhone kαι τώρα με το Ipad το ίδιο πράγμα..
Φανταστείτε ότι ακόμα και σήμερα είναι κάπως δύσκολο να βρεις το iPhone διαθέσιμο.. Σε πολλά καταστήματα δεν έχουν παραλαβές..
Πώς είναι δυνατόν?? Και φαντάζομαι το ίδιο πρόβλημα θα υπάρξει και με το καινούριο iPhone το καλοκαίρι.. Και μην μου πείτε ότι δεν ξέρει η apple τι ζήτηση θα υπάρξει.. ειδικά για τα iPhone (για το iPad ok, πες είναι κάτι καινούριο)

#4   tsak4

tsak4

iPH Member

• 332 μηνύματα
  • Tablet:iPad Air 2 +4G
  • GameCenter:tsak4

Δημοσίευση 14/04/2010 - 19:28

Αυξημένη ζήτηση??? Μα πως έγινε αυτό... Όλοι οι "ειδικοί" είχαν πει ότι είναι μούφα και δεν θα πουλήσει...

#5   iLuxus

iLuxus

iPH Hero

• 5.344 μηνύματα
  • Twitter:@iLuxus
  • Κινητό: iPhone XS
  • Tablet:iPad Air
  • GameCenter:apw_Ultra

Δημοσίευση 14/04/2010 - 19:34

Αυξημένη ζήτηση??? Μα πως έγινε αυτό... Όλοι οι "ειδικοί" είχαν πει ότι είναι μούφα και δεν θα πουλήσει...

Surprise!! :lol: ;)

∼ Να είσαι ο εαυτός σου, όλοι οι άλλοι ρόλοι είναι πιασμένοι ∼

#6   mike26

mike26

iPH Enthousiast

• 369 μηνύματα

Δημοσίευση 14/04/2010 - 19:35

Οι "ειδικοί" είναι geeks που δεν το έχουν ανάγκη.Δεν θα ξαναναλυσω τα χιλιοειπομενα

#7   apmos

apmos

iPH newbie

• 60 μηνύματα

Δημοσίευση 14/04/2010 - 23:42

Δεν αποκλείω το γεγονός να είναι τεχνητό όλο αυτό για να δημιουργηθεί hype. Τα συνηθίζει κάτι τέτοια η Apple.

#8   iPhoneHellas

iPhoneHellas

iPH Admin

• 640.961 μηνύματα
  • Twitter:@iphonehellas
  • GameCenter:iPhoneHellas

Δημοσίευση 15/04/2010 - 17:37

Η απόφαση της Apple να παρατείνει κατά ένα μήνα την κυκλοφορία του iPad στις διεθνείς αγορές ενόχλησε αρκετούς χρήστες οι οποίοι ανυπομουνούν να αγοράσουν την νέα συσκευή της Apple.

Κάποιοι μάλιστα απέστειλαν email στον ίδιο τον Steve Jobs, ζητώντας του εξηγήσεις:

Dear Mr Jobs

On behalf of the international community of Apple consumers I would like to protest at the way Apple is apparently leaving us out in the cold with the Apple iPad product.

We have been fed either misinformation or no information at all and it is starting to cast doubt over Apple’s intents, at least it is to me.

I live in Switzerland and as yet we have no idea what the Apple iPad will cost here, if it is anything like the international pricing we have been used to to date on other Apple products, then it will certainly not be an “unbelievable price” as stated in your marketing.

If the delays and lack of pricing information is due to Apple doing it’s level best, to make sure that we are not being ripped off, then I applaud that work. However, as previously mentioned, I am doubting this.

Twice to my knowledge you have falsely stated international availability of the iPad and while I do not believe this is any fault of your own, I can imagine that you are not happy being shown as deliberately pulling the wool over the rest of the worlds eyes.

This is what you said at the iPhone OS4.0 announcement

That was a continuation of an earlier email in which he asked Jobs about the launch. Jobs responded then:

11:10AM – Q: Will iPad’s success impact its international launch?

Steve: No, we said we’re launching internationally later in April, and we’re launching later in April.

Please can you clarify what is happening and why it has taken so long for information to be released to the international community.

May I suggest the following: Make it easier for us to purchase your products directly from the USA online Apple store. Many of us would be happy to do so and pay extra for local Applecare.

I look forward to your response.”

Ακολουθεί η απάντηση του Steve Jobs:

“deliberately pulling the wool over the rest of the worlds eyes”

Are you nuts? We are doing the best we can. We need enough units to have a responsible and great launch.

[via macstories.net]
Behind the Scenes...

#9   jwr

jwr

iPH Contributor

• 1.090 μηνύματα
  • Twitter:@jwr_
  • Κινητό: iPhone 3GS
  • GameCenter:jwr_p

Δημοσίευση 15/04/2010 - 18:13

Πςςς καλά,τον τάπωσε κανονικά ο Jobs "Are you nuts?" Ποο ρε φίλε :P .Εγώ πάντως θα συμφωνήσω απόλυτα με αυτόν που έστειλε το email.

#10   iLuxus

iLuxus

iPH Hero

• 5.344 μηνύματα
  • Twitter:@iLuxus
  • Κινητό: iPhone XS
  • Tablet:iPad Air
  • GameCenter:apw_Ultra

Δημοσίευση 15/04/2010 - 20:04

Οριστε και αλη μια απαντηση (συγνωμη!!) σε καταναλωτη, απο τον Steve Jobs!

Υ.Γ Μηπως τον εχουμε περασει λιγο για γραμματεα! :D 9to5mac.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Jobs" <sjobs@apple.com>

To: Jan

Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 1:00 AM

Subject: Re: iPad 3g international?

Both models will be released at the end of May. Sorry for the delay.

On Apr 14, 2010, at 3:59 PM, Jan wrote:
Hi Steve,
will there also be 3G models of the iPad released worldwide on the end of may or only the wifi models. Would be nice to know. Can't wait.
Greets
Jan
via iPhone

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από: iLuxus, 15/04/2010 - 20:08

∼ Να είσαι ο εαυτός σου, όλοι οι άλλοι ρόλοι είναι πιασμένοι ∼

Χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 0

0 μέλη, 0 επισκέπτες, 0 ανώνυμοι χρήστες