Two possible methods on how to get the functionality of VMware Tools for Mac OSx86
If you want to try and get the real VMware Tools for FreeBSD working on OS X, please read these 2 topics on InsanelyMac:
VMware Tools of Mac OSx86
VMware Tools of Mac OSx86 Part 2
These two topic hold very valuable information and people are very close to getting this to work.
Alternative to VMware Tools
* Gnubeard has made a program called VMacTools that enables most of the features that VMware Tools does
* The original file is a .dmg image (you can download it from Gnubeard's site, above)
* PCWiz has mirrored a converted ISO image of the file. Download it here (319KB, zipped).
* Extract the VMwareTools.iso file
* Mount the ISO file in VMware
* Start up the Mac OS X virtual machine
* A CD icon "VMacTools" will be mounted on the desktop
* Double-click it
* Run VMacTools in the CD to access all the options
* Read the ReadMe file for more info on functionality
Connecting / Disconnecting virtual devices
You can set the options for the mouse behavior (input grabbing / release, etc)
Toggling the background mouse daemon enables/disables the options selected on the mouse menu.
All program information / stats are available from one dialog
Fullscreen video toggling
Copy / Paste of text data
Drag and drop is not supported
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από: mikexs, 03/01/2010 - 21:15