Μετάβαση στο περιεχόμενο

Φωτογραφία
- - - - -

How to Downgrade from iPhone Firmware 2.2.1 to 2.2!!

• Παρακαλούμε συνδεθείτε για να απαντήσετε
4 μηνύματα σε αυτό το θέμα

#1   iPodTouchPro

iPodTouchPro

iPH Elite Poster

• 3.187 μηνύματα
  • Φύλο: Άντρας

Δημοσίευση 29/01/2009 - 17:02

Λοιπον για οσους αναβαθμισαν καταλαθος σε 2.2.1 και το μετανιωσαν υπαρχει ενας οδηγος που θα βοηθησει:

★ Like everyone, my firmware was reading 2.2.1. So, I held down the Shift key on my keyboard and clicked Restore. I found the 2.2 ipsw file.
Posted Image

★ An error message popped. I don’t have an image of this error message. But, it said something about an unknown error (some number) occurring.
★ I ran QuickPWN 2.2.
★ The process jailbroke my phone. But, there were no contacts, music, email, movies, etc. saved.
★ So, I pretty much gave up and restored the phone from my 1/16/2009 backup. I’ve done this like 10 times over the past few days.
★ But, as the restore began on my jailbroken phone missing all my data, I noticed that the “Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected” box was still checked.
★ So, as my phone was restoring back to 1/16/2009, I went to Edit -> Preferences -> Devices and checked “Disable automatic syncing for iPhones and iPods.”
Posted Image

★ This checking of the box interrupted the restore and sync that was being communicated between iTunes and my iPhone.
★ The interruption allowed the jailbreak to remain in place (I had access to Cydia), my firmware to revert back to 2.2, and my iPhone 3G to retain all its music, movies, contacts, email, text messages, etc.
[img width=600 height=286]http://bcclist.files...e-downgrade.jpg[/img]Posted Image

★ But, I didn’t have cellphone signal - only WiFi - and my clock was 2 hours behind. It was 4:50+ am and not 2:50+ am.
Posted Image

★  So, I restarted my computer and iPhone and restored (shift + restore) again from the .ipsw file and ran QuickPWN 2.2 again.
★  I had all my music, contacts, emails, text messages, etc. and cellphone service after restoring to the backup I saved earlier in the morning. My clock caught up as well.

The following is a final screenshot of my jaibroken iPhone 3G before I look off for work…
Posted Image
Yes!
P.S. Yes, I have some really random Apps from the AppStore. I’ve deleted many of them - e.g. Google Earth - several times but the back-ups always restore to my previously installed Apps. I gotta take care of that one of these days.

Υ.Γ:Αν θελετε να κανω μεταφραση πειτε το μου αν και δε νομιζω οτι ειναι δυσκολο.

Ad

Ad

Team
iPhoneHellas
3,1416 μηνύματα
Twitter: @android
Φύλο: Όπως το δει κανείς
Κινητό: Android
Tablet: Για τα κουνούπια

Γιατί να γίνετε μέλη;

#2   c200amgpacket

c200amgpacket

Advanced Member

• 874 μηνύματα
  • Φύλο: Δ/Α

Δημοσίευση 29/01/2009 - 17:04

Aς το δοκιμάσει κανένας καμένος!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;D

#3   steliossm

steliossm

iPH Member

• 344 μηνύματα
  • Twitter:@steliossm
  • Κινητό: iPhone 6 Plus
  • GameCenter:steliossm

Δημοσίευση 29/01/2009 - 17:25

ipodtouchpro
ειναι ο ιδιος οδηγος που ποσταρε καποιος στο xsellize?

#4   iPodTouchPro

iPodTouchPro

iPH Elite Poster

• 3.187 μηνύματα

Δημοσίευση 29/01/2009 - 19:56

Ναι αυτος ειναι.

#5   Mik1s

Mik1s

iPH newbie

• 8 μηνύματα
  • Φύλο: Δ/Α

Δημοσίευση 15/03/2009 - 19:36

Έκανα update σε 2.2.1. για να διορθώσω μια βλακεία που έκανα (διέγραψα καταλάθος κάτι αρχεία από μέσα), ακολούθησα ότι μου έλεγε ο οδηγός αυτός αλλά δεν μπορούσε να μου περάσει με το QuickPWN το 2.2 γιατί το τηλέφωνο είχε την 2.2.1 και σταματούσε. Ξέρει κάποιος αν υπάρχει άλλη διαδικασία για να το κάνω downgrade? Α, και στο 2.2.1 δεν μου δούλευε σωστά το WinterBoard, δεν έδειχνε τα ονόματα στα προγράμματα και στα παιχνίδια.

Χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 0

0 μέλη, 0 επισκέπτες, 0 ανώνυμοι χρήστες