Θέμα χωρίς απαντήσεις

#1   iPodTouchPro

iPodTouchPro

iPH Elite Poster

• 3.187 μηνύματα
  • Φύλο: Άντρας

Δημοσίευση 02/04/2009 - 14:56

Posted Image

Steve Jobs may not be coming back at the end of his medical leave which is due to expire in a few months. Reports have indicated that Jobs is happy with the way the company is being run under Tim Cook. With its run of success owed to the iPhone and iPod Touch as well as a continuously rising image, Jobs was quoted as saying:

“Apple’s continued success in the capable hands of Tim gives me great confidence in the future of the company and its people. In the time that I have spent away from the company, I have been able to be with my family and it is not something I am eager to give up again. I am sure that all the dedicated and talented employees of the company can take Apple into new heights with or without me.”

Of course nothing is for certain but could Apple survive without Steve Jobs? The company has clearly learned from its past mistakes in the nineties and now that it has a bigger following than ever, it just might do very well for itself regardless of Steve. His legacy will forever be remembered.

Ad

Ad

Team
iPhoneHellas
3,1416 μηνύματα
Twitter: @android
Φύλο: Όπως το δει κανείς
Κινητό: Android
Tablet: Για τα κουνούπια

Γιατί να γίνετε μέλη;

Χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 0

0 μέλη, 0 επισκέπτες, 0 ανώνυμοι χρήστες