Μετάβαση στο περιεχόμενο

Φωτογραφία
- - - - -

iPhone to be Available on Monday in Apple Stores?!

• Παρακαλούμε συνδεθείτε για να απαντήσετε
Θέμα χωρίς απαντήσεις

#1   7psyxos

7psyxos

iPH Contributor

• 1.292 μηνύματα
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
  • Κινητό: iPhone X
  • Tablet:iPad Pro 2nd gen + 4G
  • GameCenter:7psyxos

Δημοσίευση 06/06/2009 - 09:25

Η Apple ίσως να διαθέσει περιορισμένες ποσότητες νέων iPhone στα Apple Stores την Δευτέρα 8 Ιουνίου, σύμφωνα με το GearLive.

Αναρτημένη εικόνα

Apple will announce the iPhone Video at WWDC 2009 this coming Monday. That won’t be a surprise though, as many are expecting it, Walt Mossberg said it, and Apple needs to counteract the Palm Pre launch.

What you don’t know, though, is that Apple will likely make the iPhone Video available the same day. Yes, you will be able to pick up the next version of the iPhone on Monday, if you get to an Apple Store before they sell out.

What will we see in the new iPhone Video? For starters, it will be available in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB models. A 4GB model is in the works as well, but it won’t be available on Monday, and when it is released, it won’t be sold in Apple Stores. All the things you’ve been seeing about an auto-focus camera, compass, etc. are all true. A camera on front along with a camera on back, that is the real deal - although it may just be for you to take video of yourself, and not for iChat video communication (although that would freaking rock.) A faster processor is also a lock (although I have heard nothing on additional RAM, it would make sense.)

So, why do I believe the new iPhone Video will be released on Monday? Well, iPhone betas were coming out hot and heavy every couple of weeks, and stopped after beta 5. I am totally convinced that iPhone 3.0 is done, and ready to be made available at WWDC.

We also have the Palm Pre launching two days before…what better way for Apple to throw up a big middle finger to the former iPhone peeps that went to work on the Pre than to kill their momentum with the iPhone Video launching two days after?

Talking to a few sources, it seems that the stars are in alignment for iPhone Video to launch this Monday. My understanding is that availability will be limited, because the plan was to launch in July. This means that Apple doesn’t have all the phones available now that they would have had in July for a launch - but you can expect regular replenishments of product.

There are also rumors that Steve Jobs will make his return with a surprise appearance at WWDC. What better way to come back with a bang? Now, this obviously isn’t confirmed, but how convinced am I that this is true? For the first time, I will be following the WWDC keynote from my local Apple Store, and you may want to do the same. If you’re near the Lynnwood, WA Apple Store, come say hello

Ad

Ad

Team
iPhoneHellas
3,1416 μηνύματα
Twitter: @android
Φύλο: Όπως το δει κανείς
Κινητό: Android
Tablet: Για τα κουνούπια

Γιατί να γίνετε μέλη;

Χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 3

0 μέλη, 3 επισκέπτες, 0 ανώνυμοι χρήστες