iPH Contributor

• 1.292 μηνύματα
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
  • Κινητό: iPhone X
  • Tablet:iPad Pro 2nd gen + 4G
  • GameCenter:7psyxos

Δημοσίευση 01/11/2008 - 22:42

Posted Image

Ο ZodTTD, ο δημιουργός του Quake για το iPhone, περιμένει την έγκριση από την Apple για να κυκλοφορήσει το παιχνίδι στο AppStore. Κάποιοι από εσάς ίσως να το έχετε κατεβάσει από το Cydia.

To παιχνίδι θα είναι ΔΩΡΕΑΝ.

Σας παραθέτω τι είπε ο ίδιος στην ιστοσελίδα του καθώς και ένα Video από το YouTube.

"Hi everybody!
I recently submitted a free port of Quake to Apple's AppStore. It is compatible with the iPhone and iPod Touch of all versions/firmwares 2.0+. Here is a video of it in action!

At first accelerometer support was included, but it is very hard to play the game while maintaining the positions needed for Quake. So it has been disabled in this revision.

It usually takes between 2 to 5 days to get an app approved (or rejected) for AppStore. Once/if approved for AppStore, it will be updated to include network play, mods / downloadable content, and more!

As you can see and hear, this version has sound support and uses a landscape orientation.

Please support my efforts on bringing this awesome title to AppStore, and leave a comment...

Coming soon to an AppStore near you!
ZodTTD "

(NOTE: Sorry for any choppiness in the video. The game plays smoothly. It's just the encoding of the video. I will try some other video encoder formats and see if I can fix it.)

Posted Image

Ad

Ad

Team
iPhoneHellas
3,1416 μηνύματα
Twitter: @android
Φύλο: Όπως το δει κανείς
Κινητό: Android
Tablet: Για τα κουνούπια

Γιατί να γίνετε μέλη;

Χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 0