Το Byline, ίσως ο καλύτερος RSS reader με 2-way Google Reader sync, για το iPhone αναβαθμίστηκε στην έκδοση 3.0 προσφέροντας νέα χαρακτηριστικά!
– Two-way syncing with your Google Reader feeds, folders, starred items and notes.
– Integration with Twitter, Instapaper, and Read It Later.
– Navigate between items quickly with a simple swipe gesture.
– View up to 1000 items when you’re offline, including embedded images.
– Offline browsing lets you access complete web pages linked to by your feeds.
– Automatic caching uses statistical analysis to selectively cache web pages for feeds with truncated content.
– Built-in web browser for online and offline browsing.
– Star items and mark as read/unread in bulk or one-by-one.
– Share items and create notes from any web page.
– Send full articles by email.
– Landscape mode.
What’s New in Version 3.0
– Features fast navigation between items with a simple swipe gesture.
– Improves browsing by showing individual feeds in addition to folders.
– Features integration with Twitter, Instapaper, and Read It Later.
- Adds an edit mode for starring items and marking read/unread from list view.
– Improves syncing and caching speed, and adds a setting to reformat cached web pages with Instapaper Mobilizer.
– Improves automatic web page caching by using statistical analysis to selectively cache feeds with truncated content.
– Adds settings to manually enable or disable web page caching for specific feeds.
– Continues caching when the screen is locked if the battery is at least half full.
– Adds a setting to restrict syncing to feeds in a designated “main” folder.
– Increases the maximum setting for the number of recent items to 1000.
– Adds a “Mark as Unread” button to item view.
– Adds an option to copy links to the clipboard.
– Adds full content to emails and sends them without leaving Byline.
– Displays custom names for feeds renamed in Google Reader.
– Features refinements to the app icon and other graphics.
[iTunes link – Τιμή: 2,99€]
Συζήτηση στο forum: Byline [RSS Reader with Google Reader Syncing]