Όσοι καταφέρατε να αναβαθμίσετε στο iOS 7 ή απλά διαβάζετε το iPhoneHellas.gr τους τελευταίους μήνες θα γνωρίζετε για την ανανεωμένη εμφάνιση του λειτουργικού που ορισμένοι developers (ελπίζουμε όλοι σταδιακά) υιοθετούν και στις εφαρμογές τους. Σε αυτό το άρθρο θα προσπαθήσουμε να συγκεντρώσουμε μερικές από αυτές τις εφαρμογές που θεωρούμε ότι αξίζει να ασχοληθείτε. Ας τις δούμε (η λίστα θα αναβαθμίζεται καθημερινά):
Facebook has an all new look and feel for iOS 7.
Also in this update:
• Tap the bottom of your screen to quickly get to your Messages, Notifications and more (iPhone only)
• You can now use the app in Czech, Finnish, Polish, Swedish and traditional Chinese
• Bug fixes
Redesigned for iOS 7. Also compatible with iOS 6 and iOS 5.
• Updated user interface and visual appearance for latest OS
• Fetching of new tweets & sync position while in the background
• New bookmarking service: Safari Reading List
• New gesture: Tap & hold in-app browser’s mobilizer icon to enable by default
• New gesture: swipe from the left edge of the screen to open the sidebar
• Links can now be tweeted directly from within the in-app browser
• Added support for opening links in Chrome
• Drastic improvements to performance throughout the application
• User names, email, hashtags & stock symbols are now tappable in user bios
• New / Saved searches are separated into their own sidebar items
• Opening of links in an external browser from the timeline (tap & hold URL)
• Redesigned in-app browser’s interface for improved user experience
• Fixed log-in issues when uploading photos to Droplr image service
• Fixed text formatting issues in user bios containing links
• Removed gesture for hiding/showing the status bar
• Removed the brightness slider from the theme panel
New look and feel
* Sort your “Read Later” article lists! You can order your articles by date, article length, popularity, or shuffle
* Filter your articles by reading time
* Better parsing and organization for videos
* New and improved Sepia theme
* Improved parsing abilities
* Darker splash screen for better night reading experience
* Translated in Spanish, Russian, Chinese and 10 other languages
* Fixed crashes when app opens and on theme change
… and last but not least, Instapaper has a new home at Betaworks!
We’ve refreshed the entire user interface for iOS 7. We’ve also gone deeper and reorganized some of the navigation to make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas from your head to this app, and update them as you make progress towards your goals.
The completely redesigned Evernote
Beautiful new look inspired by the clean, simplicity of iOS 7
• Smart layout shows only the features you need
• Quickly jump to your most recent notes from the home screen
• New audio recorder gives you space to type while you listen
Fast access to the app’s most used features
• New: Take a note immediately with Quicknote
• New: Create a Reminder right from the home screen
• New: Snap a quick photo note with one tap
• New: Redesigned note editor for faster and easier notes
Markup: Add arrows, shapes and text to images and PDFs
Background sync: Notes are always kept up-to-date
AirDrop: Share notes with people around you through AirDrop
- Join group voice calls from your iPhone
– Voice and video call quality improvements.
– Accessibility improvements.
– Dial pad improvements.
– Get help by accessing FAQs from the app.
- New look and feature enhancements for iOS7
– Improvements to Fullscreen behavior especially on iPad (iOS7 only)
– New Settings UI
– Maps and email links launch the Google Maps and Gmail apps (if installed) automatically. You can change your preference in Settings
– Stability / security improvements and bug fixes
+ All new user interface optimized for iOS 7 and 4″ displays
+ Unlimited background downloads with no time limit
+ Redesigned notifications can be configured to immediately tell you if something new is available or only after it has been downloaded already and is ready to play
+ Redesigned episode list to efficiently jump to show notes, download on demand and indicate which episodes are locally cached
+ Redesigned multi-selection for editing episode properties, scheduling playback and downloading
+ New main menu sidebar to give access to major features quickly
+ New Up Next playback queue to quickly manage and schedule episodes that should be played in a row
+ Redesigned player to give faster access to show notes, Up Next and playback tools. Additionally the player customizes its user interface colors to optically match the podcast cover
+ New Now Playing bottom bar to better indicate what’s currently playing and give access to the player from everywhere
- iOS7 update: lighter, faster and more focused
Nike+ Running has been refined to work with Apple’s new iOS7 operating system.
Hold down the lock button on the bottom of your screen to quickly lock and unlock your phone while running.
Drafts now requires iOS 7, and has been updated to feel right at home on the new OS. In addition, lots of new bits and improvements have been made, so please take the time to review the notes below. For more details notes, visit our blog: http://agiletortoise.com/blog
TeeVee 2 - 1.79€
Since this version we are iOS 7 only.
This update is taking advantages of iOS 7 and the UI is enhanced to look great on this system.
Check the Weather – 0.89€
Vibrant and user friendly, Check the Weather, is 100% iOS 7 ready. Updated with a brighter, cleaner interface to fit right in with iOS 7. Plus, Check the Weather can now automatically update your weather data while in the background. So the forecast is available immediately upon opening.
Everything! The Vimeo app has been completely redesigned for iOS 7.
Calendars 5 - 4.49€
- iOS 7 compatibility
– location suggestions
Yahoo! Weather – Yahoo!
- Enhanced for iOS 7
– Configurable wind speed settings
– New logo!
– Bug fixes
New UI adapted to iOS 7
- Enhanced for iOS 7 with all-new library
– New exclusive sample packs by Snoop Dogg and DJ Qbert
– New built-in scratch tools by DJ Qbert (press-and-hold load button to access)
– Added support for Inter-App Audio on iOS 7
– Faster track loading on iOS 7
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
○ Shazam welcomes iOS7 to the world with a fresh new look!
○ Share your Shazamed moments: Mention friends and places when you post to Facebook
○ Forgot what you Shazamed last night? Now you get a reminder of your most recent discovery when you open the app, and one simple tap to buy the track.
○ Want to buy what’s hot in London? You can now buy multiple tracks at once from our Explore charts.
○ Shazam now speaks Czech, Polish and Russian.
○ And once again, we’ve improved our recognition technology so we can recognize music even more quickly.
Say hello to a leaner, cleaner RunKeeper!
We’ve totally revamped our experience for iOS 7 to focus more on your data and progress and less on a heavy design. In fact, we cleaned up the app up so much, your phone may actually feel lighter when you’re out on a run!
Camera+ – 1.79€
Ιntroducing Camera+ 4!
We’ve overhauled the entire Camera+ design and given it a brand new modernized look so it fits-in very nicely with iOS 7.
And we’ve also added a bunch of new and useful things…
• You can now send your photos to other apps like Instagram, Dropbox, and Evernote.
• Exposure compensation while taking photos: adjust for overly dark or bright lighting situations before you even shoot your photos.
• Printing: wirelessly send your photos to your AirPrint printer.
• Square crop in viewfinder enables you to shoot in the popular format without any extra editing steps.
• AirDrop: send your photos to your friends and family with minimal fuss & muss! (iOS 7 only)
Clear – 2.99€
Say hello to Clear for iOS 7 – available for iPhone, iPod touch and (finally!) iPad in one Universal app. We hope you enjoy the refined UI that feels right at home on iOS 7, some new themes and iPad-only features:
• List Peek – Pull down with two fingers to preview a list in the sidebar.
• Easily move tasks between lists
• Even easier-to-find Settings – just swipe from the left edge of the screen!
Clear for iPhone also now shows you the list name when you’re viewing a set of tasks.
-Enjoy Flipboard now on iOS 7
-Parallax in iOS 7 brings your magazine covers to life
-Delete unwanted comments directly in your magazines
-More Report functions: report inappropriate users and comments
-Bug fixes and performance improvements
-Russian language support
The moment you update your phone to iOS 7, you’ll see a fresh coat of paint on Foursquare. We’ve fancied up the icon, updated the UI, and made it all work flawlessly in Apple’s new iOS. So, while you’re playing with your new operating system (or new phone!), you can keep using Foursquare as usual.
For those of you on iOS 6, this update features a few behind-the-scenes improvements.
We’ve got bigger updates coming soon, so stay tuned.
Night Sky 2 – 0.99€
This update brings the following enhancements:
– iOS 7 Compatibility
– New 64bit support for the iPhone 5s
– Added option for imperial units (i.e. Fahrenheit)
– Improved Night Sky Community
We hope you’re enjoying Night Sky 2! Please tell your family and friends about the magic of Night Sky 2, and a great review on the App Store is always appreciated!
Fresh new UI design for iOS7.
Improved audio bar with time seeker and :30s rewind.
Retired talk browsing by theme.
Tags: iOS 7